Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies



So it's fall time and I absolutely LOVE fall! Especially cooking with pumpkin! I found this recipe and just had to try it out!!

Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies

4 oz cream cheese
3 heaping tbsp pumpkin puree
3 tbsp sugar
1 box brownie mix

1. Mix the brownie mix according to the package.
2. Cream together the sugar, cream cheese and pumpkin in a mixer until smooth and creamy.
3. Pour the brownie batter into a greased 9 X 13 in pan.
4. Spoon the cream cheese mixture over the brownies. Use a knife to swirl it together.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes.

** I added about 1/2 tsp cinnamon and a 1/4 tsp nutmeg to the pumpkin mixture. It tasted like like pumpkin pie!

2 comments:

  1. Holy Crap!! Those sound awesome! I will have to try them this week! I love experimenting with pumpkin during the fall season! I recently did this same thing for the cheesecake brownies but did not ever consider it would be perfect to add some pumpkin! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made these tonight and they are yummy! Only problem is that I just want to eat off the pumpkin part. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete