Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Jen and Brad's wedding



This past weekend, I was in a wedding of a really good friend from high school. I was the maid (matron?!) of honor AND I did the wedding cake! I will never do that again! Well, except for Jen but then again a bridesmaid doesn't do much in a mormon wedding ;)

I stayed up WAY late the night before the wedding decorating the cake and woke up WAY early the next morning so that I could finish decorating it, get my hair and makeup done, and finish getting ready for the wedding.




Mike drove all the way down the Spring on Friday night after work to help me with the cake. I don't know what I would have done without him! He was helping me ice the cake and when I had my back to him, he wrote this on the cake for me. He is truly the best thing that has ever happened to me. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment